As a result of the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19), many locations and services around the city are closed, cancelled, or being offered remotely. This page will be updated as consistently as possible to help you know what is happening and what resources are available to you.
*In order to best serve residents with questions and concerns about COVID-19, Allegheny County Health Department (ACHD) has partnered with United Way 211 to offer a 24/7 hotline. Please call 888-856-2774 to speak with a representative.
Hotline information: Arabic, Chinese, Nepali, Russian, Spanish and Swahili
- For General Assistance: United Way helpline, call 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898-211 or visit PA211sw.org; sign up for text alerts at pa211sw.org/text-alerts. United Way is hiring PT resource navigators for their 2-1-1 helpline.
- Stay up to date by signing up for Allegheny Alerts (www.alleghenycounty.us/alerts) and subscribing to COVID-19; follow the Health Department on Facebook (@AlleghenyCountyHealth) and Twitter (@HealthAllegheny); and visit www.alleghenycounty.us/coronavirus.
Use this page to stay updated on services, events, and information that is relevant to you. We will provide information in multiple languages when possible.
Do you need assistance accessing any of this information in another language or contacting service providers? Please call our hotline and leave a message at 412-742-4200 in your preferred language or submit a referral online.
- IMPORTANT: ISAC Agencies Temporary Changes due to coronavirus
- IMPORTANT: ISAC Office Hours Temporarily Cancelled – More Information (English, Spanish, French, Russian, Nepali, Uzbek, Arabic)
- IMPORTANT: Information about Coronavirus in Multiple Languages (English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Nepali, Swahili, and more)
- USCIS Temporary Office Closures due to coronavirus – English, Spanish
- School Closures & Updates during the coronavirus situation
- Homeless shelters still open – more information about how to contact here
- Income and employment assistance resources
- Housing & Utility assistance resources
- Food Assistance and Resources
- Health and Safety resources
- Domestic Violence & Child Safety Resources -there is help available if you are experiencing abuse! Resources in multiple languages available
- Resources for Children and Elderly
- Get help with your taxes by contacting these places online or by phone – Federal tax deadline has been extended 90 days