Immigrant Services & Connections (ISAC) serves individuals in Allegheny County who have language and cultural barriers. Find out more about who is eligible to receive our services below.
Who is eligible?
ISAC services individuals who meet the following criteria.
- Resides in Allegheny County
- Faces language or cultural barrier to accessing resources
- Falls under one of these categories:
- Children of immigrants
- Individuals from US territories
- US citizens born and raised outside of the continental United States
Individuals who do not meet these eligibility guidelines can receive assistance by calling 2-1-1 for United Way of Southwestern PA or calling the Community COVID-19 Hotline at 412-422-0400 to be connected to resources and support.
ISAC is not a crisis intervention service. If you or someone you know is experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
ISAC provides interpretation for its clients according to language access requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. ISAC is not an interpretation service and does not provide interpretation for non-ISAC staff.