About this Recipe
By: Eun Sook Kim (via Literacy Pittsburgh)
Bulgogi is a classic Korean dish consisting of thinly sliced marinated beef grilled on a stove-top or barbecue. Bulgogi is served in both upscale restaurants and food markets across Korea and this recipe is easy to make!
This recipe was submitted through Literacy Pittsburgh’s cooking program by student Eun Sook Kim!
- 2 pounds beef, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced at an angle
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 1⁄2 onion, ground in a food processor
You can find special beef sliced for Bulgogi at a Korean grocery market!